Conditions we treat
We offer state-of-the-art platelet rich plasma and stem cell treatments to help those with chronic musculoskeletal conditions. Our training, career paths, and board certifications reflect our focus on musculoskeletal care and pain.
We believe the field of regenerative medicine, which uses these tissue preparations to help patients heal, offers hope to many. However, we only treat patients who are good candidates, and when we expect a good outcome. We are committed to a complete and thorough evaluation for every patient prior to considering PRP or Stem Cell treatments.
Conditions which may respond to PRP and Stem Cell therapy include:
- Knee arthritis, sprains and injuries
- Shoulder arthritis, sprains and injuries
- Hip arthritis, sprains and injuries
- Ankle and foot arthritis, sprains and injuries
- Elbow, wrist and hand arthritis
- Rotator Cuff tendonitis and injuries
- Disc injuries of the spine
- Sacroiliac and facet arthritis, sprains and injuries
- Other chronic musculoskelatal conditions